"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Easter Island's population was reduced to the point where some of the dead were not even buried.
- Easter Island's all-time low of 111 inhabitants was reported in 1877.
- Easter Island was hit by a great famine between the 15th and 18th centuries.
- However, you might want to get to Easter Island rather soon.
- How many flights even go to a place like Easter Island?
- Easter Island has also been evacuated ahead of the waves hitting.
- Easter Island is triangular in shape and has an area of about 64 square miles (166 km2).
- The fate of Easter Island could be his, any time.
- Easter Island is one of the most remote inhabited islands in the world.
- At least Easter Island was a thousand miles in the right direction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.