"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This Easter day, we wish all our readers the same.
- Mager died on the first Easter day in 2008 at 67 years of age after having been ill for some time.
- "The farm where we got into so much trouble on Easter Day."
- Easter day is the first Sunday after these dates.
- The sun has strengthened and the air softened just before Easter Day.
- He had been born on Easter Day, surely the most hopeful date in all the year.
- Truitt caught the last flight out on Easter day.
- He died there, of a heart attack on Easter day, 23 March 2008, at the age of 69.
- Duncan died in on Easter Day in 1957 of cancer.
- Easter Day itself, of course, is the greatest celebration of the Christian year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.