"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The zoo first opened to the public on Easter Sunday, 1970.
- The boys' last photographs were taken on Easter Sunday, three days before they died.
- They took each of her arms, like she was going to Easter Sunday and dressed in something fine.
- In 1991, it was held on Easter Sunday for the same reason.
- He first played golf on Easter Sunday in 1978 at the age of 8.
- A large fair and market is held every Easter Sunday.
- It would actually qualify for Easter Sunday, still about a month away.
- So that is how Easter Sunday looked in our church.
- There he lived until his death on Easter Sunday of 1431.
- It was published just two years before his death on Easter Sunday, 1966.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.