"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How long should kids believe in the Easter bunny?
- This is even after the Easter Bunny turned out to be a lie.
- Daniel takes the hint, dressing up as the Easter bunny, and it works.
- Like everyone, I got a little wooden Easter bunny with my bill.
- "I don't care if he calls himself the Easter Bunny!"
- If the Easter bunny comes hopping down the road, they're home free.
- - 1 month 10 days ago They are libs who don't believe in the Easter bunny either.
- I say you might have to talk to my friend the Easter Bunny.
- She smiled the way you would at a kid who believed in the Easter Bunny.
- She'd knotted them up over his head so that he looked like a dignified Easter bunny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.