"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So you'll still have time to get to the Easter parade.
- Even the Easter parade isn't what it used to be.
- We heard there was going to be an Easter parade and had been told it was the biggest of the year.
- The gardens host a number of events throughout the year starting with an Easter Parade.
- "I didn't realize they still had an Easter Parade," she said.
- Later, boardwalks also held Easter parades, baby contests and other community events.
- Even the youngest customer can feel like the grandest lady in the Easter parade.
- But you should know that you will never look at the Easter Parade in the same way again.
- Her costumes for the city's annual Easter Parade are no exception.
- "A graduation is not an Easter parade," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.