"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A tough, healthy, energetic woman was more than useless to him.
- Frances is considered to have been a strong and energetic woman.
- Her mother was an energetic woman who began teaching her daughter piano at the age of 2.
- She is clearly an energetic, personable woman who has every right to advance in her work.
- She did indeed seem subdued from the energetic woman he knew.
- She is a very charming and energetic woman, with an infectious enthusiasm for her husband's work.
- Two major projects absorbed this energetic woman in the 1940s.
- Each day, this tiny kitchen run by two energetic women serves about 100 people between dawn and noon.
- An unusually energetic young woman, she was able to work in the garden, clean the house, cook and support her husband's surgical practice without effort.
- The narrator finally is introduced to this energetic and capable woman himself after hearing about her from the Major.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.