"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Men wrongly assume that women don't hustle like they do.
- The woman hustled the kids past him, shielding them with her body, into the store and out of sight.
- But the woman, not so drunk, seeing the protective Winnie, cuffed his head and hustled him away.
- Blade pressed harder on the horn, relieved when the woman looked up, realized the danger, and hustled her young ones to the sidewalk.
- Harper hissed when they reached the lobby and the woman hustled her son away.
- The woman who's been waiting hustles her child past me to the toilet.
- Men, women and children hustled along boardwalks far more crowded than Quinn remembered.
- The woman hustled out of the apartment with her two children, ages 15 and 8.
- The woman shot Taura a furious, frightened glower and hustled the little girl away, not toward their table but to the exit.
- The woman hustled forward, quick steps bringing her beside the chaise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.