"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I decided that goal would be to rid the world of loudmouthed, pushy women, the ball breakers of the world.
- Outside country music, pushy women have built far more aggressive and daring personas; Ms. Twain is tame compared with the likes of Courtney Love.
- When a pushy woman later pumps Flora for information about her mother's inability to speak, the girl spins a wondrous tale.
- The preacher is forced to steal some liquor from a party being hosted by a pushy woman who borrowed folding chairs from him earlier in the day.
- And there aren't any nasty, pushy old women at Nijo , and our lady can do very much as she pleases.
- It was good that Sidney's kids had been with their father that morning, across town, where he lived with his new wife, a less pushy woman.
- Ordinary Czechs felt that it came too soon after Olga's death, or they worried that a pushy woman had manipulated Havel when he was down.
- Who was this pushy woman, and what right did she have to talk about his clients like that?
- "But if I were, I would start with a lecture on pushy women."
- In other words, it's only a small step from pushy women to pushy dogs and horses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.