"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman bustled around in a graceful way until I'd finished, and then she directed me to the other bucket.
- To the left, was a doorway to the kitchen, where women bustled about preparing food.
- The door opened and a plump little woman bustled in.
- Merlin had just taken his seat at the table when a plump woman bustled in.
- She didn't bother answering-the woman had already bustled out the door.
- A woman bustled in from a side door.
- Both the old man and old woman bustled in, arguing.
- As usual the women bustled around getting ready to receive him.
- Young women in pink bustled back and forth with diapers.
- A young woman bustled out, bearing a tray, and set it down between them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.