"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old woman pulled her the rest of the way.
- On the way a woman in a red car pulls over and offers him a ride.
- The woman took my wrist and pulled me over to the bar.
- The woman did not answer and pulled her daughter away.
- The woman pulled the girl close to her and tried to smile.
- A tall woman ran forward and pulled the little girl to her.
- The woman pulled very close to me at that moment.
- At that moment a woman pulled in, looking for a space.
- She looked like a woman pulled two ways at once.
- The women can't pull themselves from the television set, painful though it may be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.