"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman carefully plucked a leaf and dropped it into the bag she carried for later disposal.
- One woman plucks the radiant feathers of a dead macaw.
- Young women often pluck their hair to baldness.
- On Saturday night, a Republican woman dashed down one of the aisles and plucked a chad off the floor.
- The woman plucked Jane's hand off herself and moved away slightly.
- A very young woman, very pale, plucked at my sleeve.
- Then several modelesque women plucked petals from the rose sculpture and hurled them at him.
- A woman in the same neighborhood as the Raddons plucked her child from the cradle after the first detonation and rushed out of doors.
- He fell off the ladder, and at once a woman plucked the pistol from his hand.
- She was about to move on when the other woman plucked her sleeve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.