"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women bared themselves along the bank of the river and called out to the men, saying "See what you are missing?"
- The woman bared her fangs, her body shaking violently.
- It was as though a real woman were baring herself and he wasn't used to it.
- Young women bared arms and shoulders to the sun and waves.
- Youths hurled rocks and women bared their bellies to call attention to food shortages.
- Shortly thereafter, the women of the royal family bared their faces in public.
- The old woman positively bared her teeth at Rob, snarling a silent warning.
- "Perhaps, one of the dresses in-" The woman bared her teeth at me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.