"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up at the dark window of the room that had been her office.
- I watched him get out of the car and stand for a moment, looking up at the window.
- They did not even think to look up at the window.
- I looked up at the little window in the door.
- Standing this close to the glass, we might be visible to someone looking up at the window.
- He turned round once and looked up at the window where she stood.
- For a while she looked up at the window, its glass door swung wide.
- When I opened my eyes they were still looking up at the window.
- The light flicked on and they all looked up at the window.
- He turned and looked up at the window of the master bedroom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.