"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I put my back against it and slid upright until I felt the window aperture.
- With a last look at his companion, he jumped down and swung himself through the window aperture.
- Of the two, blinds are the better choice because they allow greater control over the window aperture.
- The window apertures gaped empty and the roof had fallen in.
- The window aperture was large enough to contain two stone benches on either side although it narrowed to a slit.
- Together with one of the ferrets who had squeezed in the window aperture with him, he went sailing into outer space.
- The nearest room contained some broken furniture and its door had been propped against a cupboard next to the empty window aperture.
- The white sail of a felucca passed so close it filled the entire window aperture.
- A peephole or small window aperture in a door where visitors can be observed prior to entry is recommended.
- Oxeye wandered about until he noticed one of the window apertures had been unblocked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.