"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She frowned for a moment, then picked up my hand and led me to the window.
- She led me past the right side of the bed, all the way to the window.
- I offer my arm in escort and lead her to the window.
- She took his arm and led him to the window.
- He led the young man to the window, and pointed to the street below.
- The prince led him to the window of the tower.
- She slipped her hand into his, led him to the window.
- She spoke again, led him to the window and pointed.
- She took Celia's hand and led her to the window.
- He led the scientist into the back room, to the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.