"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So it's, like, way impossible to get any kind of a collision.
- The new owners came to find their land was under water in a swamp or in some other way impossible to build upon.
- I'm sorry but Stef is really behaving in an impossible way.
- He wanted to set up a committee that would have power of approval, but that's an impossible way to make movies.
- All around us, the world has changed in previously unimaginable and impossible ways.
- One simply cannot be prepared for something which is bad in a totally unexpected, impossible way.
- At every turn someone or something had blocked him, made the straight and legal way impossible.
- "It is hard now to leave the country but in no way impossible."
- It's an impossible way to make a living, he counsels.
- In some impossible way the cat was just outside his window, thirty-five stories above the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.