"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I also loved the believable way she showed us Kyle changing, transforming.
- As for the rivalry between Woody and Buzz, it too keeps the film sparkling in believable ways.
- "So he suggested a believable way that would make the same story point."
- That style of face-to-face campaigning works, but only if you have a worthwhile message and can deliver it in a believable way.
- Resolving these two states in a believable way can be quite complex.
- Actors must deliver dialogue and action in a believable way, so as to persuade the audience that the film is real life.
- How Edelstein can play this in a believable way is the point where acting moves from skill to art.
- The Lums talk to one another in an utterly believable way.
- "There's a great vibe off that spot," he said in a surprisingly believable way.
- I found it a very believable and understandable way of thinking about data.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.