"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the independence of Georgia, the building was restored to active religious use.
- The name Abbey refers to the style of the building, not its religious use.
- It was later, in 1928, once again put into religious use, and is so still.
- Feathers have a number of utilitarian, cultural and religious uses.
- Although these works take the form of an altar, they are not specifically intended for religious use.
- The traditional and religious use of wine continued within the Jewish diaspora community.
- After about 150 years of religious use, it was sold for residential conversion.
- It was restored to religious use in 1615 as a Protestant church.
- It is also possible that the monastery was returned to religious use during the Confederate period.
- The trees are made primarily for religious and decorative use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.