"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The four spaces are subdivided so as to give the twelve-day hours of the Roman and ecclesiastical use.
- Many of the rooms have been preserved because various parts later were converted to ecclesiastical or other use, including:
- The act clearly defined a monument as "Any structure or erection other than one in ecclesiastical use."
- The mill specialized in making paper for legal and ecclesiastical uses.
- Can a major part of a church be demolished without consent on the grounds that part of it remains in ecclesiastical use?
- It is the oldest church in continuous ecclesiastical use in the United States.
- Cloth of gold has been popular for ecclesiastical use for many centuries.
- The usage of stained glass has moved far beyond its limitations of ecclesiastical use as in the early days.
- Design is all-important in a banner for ecclesiastical use.
- However, churches in ecclesiastical use and private houses were still excluded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.