"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He threw himself under a tube train on his way.
- But it was still a tube train, grubby and battered.
- Yes, you see, I saw a lot of miserable people on the tube train one day and said:
- His wife killed herself by throwing herself under a tube train.
- The man behind her was standing too close, like someone on a tube train trying to read the newspaper over her shoulder.
- The latter sound very 1970, especially if heard in tube trains.
- He thought about the incident in the tube train, but this almost induced total decline.
- A woman was travelling in a tube train one day during the rush hour.
- I would feel safe without a driver on a tube train.
- In the film, he and everyone and everything else on his tube train are turned yellow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.