"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The main improvement was the replacement of the triple torpedo tube mounts in the older ships with quadruple mounts.
- The class was fitted with three, quadruple torpedo tube mounts for twelve 21-inch torpedoes, guided by the MK 27 torpedo fire control system.
- She was fitted with two above-water quadruple torpedo tube mounts for 21-inch torpedoes.
- A single tube ran from the creature's abdomen to a device mounted inside the chamber, delivering needed nourishment and vitamins to the gestating fetus.
- Five such tubes were mounted vertically (to fire upward) in each wing root.
- Three 30-foot rangefinders were also added as well as eight torpedo tubes in twin mounts on the upper deck.
- It was to carry the same 60 cm torpedo tubes in twin mounts as the earlier designs.
- He saw that very clearly, for several long, thin tubes mounted on the ceiling- he'd not noticed them before; who notices ceilings?
- Mahan was fitted with three, quadruple torpedo tube mounts for twelve-21 inch torpedoes, guided by the MK 27 torpedo fire control system.
- Just a tube on tripods containing a 60-millimeter HEAT rocket and an optical sighting system mounted at the rear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.