"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The gas he supposed would be released from the tubes connected with the motor.
- Hanging tubes connected to needles seemed to run ice into my veins.
- "You get into more trouble..." I just looked at the mass of tubes connected to me.
- Where such conditions are only short term, as in a hospital setting, a nasal tube connected to suction is usually used.
- By standing in another room and speaking through a tube connected to the statue, you can make it appear to speak.
- Her son, with tubes connected to his arm and nose, moves about on the bed in restless sleep.
- There was some kind of tube connected to his chest.
- Annissa lifted her right hand, which held a tube connected to a bag of clear fluid.
- He was wearing the tube connected to an oxygen task since his return from the hospital six days before.
- She thought again of that fetus in the laboratory, with all the wires and the tubes connected to it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.