"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the first day or so, you may be attached to a tube that collects any blood pooling under the scar.
- The sigmoidoscope is a small camera attached to a flexible tube.
- A plastic surgical glove attached to a tube from an air pump was kept under David all the time.
- Expertly, she slid in a needle attached to a tube, and blood began to flow into a glass bottle.
- Then he or she can look at the inside of your joint by inserting a tiny camera attached to a thin tube.
- The capsule, attached to a long tube, is swallowed.
- Every vein that could be reached in her body was attached to a tube, a tape, or a bag.
- For some imaging tests, a tiny camera attached to a long, thin tube is inserted in your body.
- Scopes have a tiny camera attached to a long, thin tube.
- The doctor held a rubber mask attached to a tube in one hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.