"traditional" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of his works, however, were in the Chinese traditional style.
- New houses, in a traditional style, are to be built as well.
- However, both are written in a more traditional style that makes them appropriate for church use.
- Many young people are now learning to sing in the traditional style.
- Learn how to create a cozy room in the traditional style.
- The traditional style is often less expensive by a factor of two or more.
- This does not mean that they are tied to any traditional style.
- His works were not in the traditional style of Aboriginal art.
- He writes in a traditional style, which has not always been well received by the critics.
- The traditional style of these uniforms has been in place for nearly twenty years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.