"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He spent a large part of his time searching the city for the girl.
- Blade next spent a long time searching for possible weapons, without any luck.
- They'll waste time searching, and then another half cycle's journey back to report.
- "It's not out of the way, and could save us much time searching."
- I spent a ridiculous amount of time searching the Internet for an answer to this question.
- Unless the Empire had already been here for some time, searching.
- The scientists who are left, he said, spend much of their time searching for grant money.
- I thought you were going to chicken out, and I'd have to waste time searching.
- I've got to take off; I can't spend any more time searching for them.
- I spent a long time searching for the rest of the sheet that must have blown away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.