"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The main problem is to organize a big country which was abandoned for a long time.
- People abandoned the towns for a short time, but prosperity eventually returned with tourism.
- Two stories high, charred black, it looked to have been abandoned for a very long time.
- And from the thickness of that dust, I guess we know this place has been abandoned for a long time.
- So the beautiful plan was put aside, though it was not entirely abandoned for a long time.
- The original organization of Mexico was abandoned for a time.
- They had been abandoned for a long time, perhaps years.
- The zone of the base was abandoned for a long time.
- After the new church was built, the old remained abandoned for a long time.
- This friendship came to an end when Anderson abandoned the law for a short time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.