"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At another point, he called the past four months "one of the more frustrating times of this or any administration."
- Despite the frustrating times, most newspaper companies are taking steps toward reshaping themselves.
- So I was having a frustrating time with the books, and the videos weren't much better.
- I've been through some really frustrating times, and I'm not physically sound yet.
- Having the support of veteran teachers got me through some very frustrating times.
- Dealing with federal agencies can often be time consuming and frustrating.
- "This is a most frustrating time for him," Campbell said.
- He's had a hard and frustrating time getting used to that cold fact, and it shows.
- Pierce called this stretch "the most frustrating time in my career."
- Mornings are often the most frustrating time for children and parents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.