"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A study in 2010 suggested a likely time of formation at 940 to 910 million years ago.
- The most likely time, analysts said, is at its next policy meeting in three weeks.
- This is the most likely time for the second platform to have been added.
- Late April seemed the likely time for the visit, which officials said would last two or three days.
- ALso women are half as likely to work full time.
- Again, the most likely time for such an outbreak is in the spring.
- That was a long time ago, not likely to happen again.
- They would be forced to move several times during the day, more than likely.
- Spring is a likely time for those attacks to increase.
- The most likely time to find anything open is between 9am and noon, daily except Friday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.