"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kenton, in the far northwestern corner, is the only Oklahoma community on Mountain Time.
- The rest of the state to the south observes Mountain Time, which begins at Riggins.
- All areas chose to follow Mountain Time.
- All times mentioned on this page are Mountain Time.
- To avoid confusion, "Mountain Time" is often added when giving the time to visitors.
- That's an hour earlier than Mountain Time, sir.
- Mountain Time is officially observed close to the border to Utah in:
- Mountain Time is also unofficially observed in the following Idaho border areas:
- Her body was two hours ahead of Mountain Time, and her alarm clock had gone off at five that morning.
- Sadly, only in a few passages does "Mountain Time" feature the kind of writing we've come to expect from Doig.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.