"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He says that if we don't use Earth time, we won't know when to lay up at the off season.
- A day and a half, objective Earth time, could take such a ship anywhere in the galaxy.
- I'm going to be gone only a couple of years Earth time.
- Iraq has already confessed to having made enough deadly microbes to kill all the people on Earth several times over.
- Exactly 1 day ago by Earth time you transmitted a 3-alarm alert and asked to be picked up.
- He would see no other sunlight for two weeks' Earth time.
- The mysterious visitor had said that it would take 200 years (Earth time) to reach the nearest star.
- After the manner of all living things, they replenished the Earth many times with their kind.
- It had been a good many centuries, Earth time, since Nordvik1cia.
- Now the only question remaining was-how long had the operation required in terms of Earth time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.