"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The judge, taciturn but commanding, essentially told the prosecution to get its house in order.
- Arnold, I am putting myself into a precarious position where you essentially tell me what is going to happen.
- I'm concerned when a mayor essentially tells you to turn off your cell phone to reduce the risk of cancer.
- What I am essentially telling plastic people is not to take acid.
- She couldn't help but believe that he was essentially telling her the truth.
- If we enforce existing laws more strongly, he essentially told us, the mess will be cleaned up.
- The cabinet sent a delegation and essentially told him: "Maybe you don't see it.
- It is essentially telling the world that it keep attacking unless given everything they want.
- With its policy, the Bush administration essentially told the market that there would be no effective lid on prices.
- Society essentially tells the actor that he did nothing wrong under the circumstances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.