"switch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The question is, how do we change the culture to get people to switch to the new way?"
- Switch to red and see your life change for the better.
- Others switch to a hospital where the wait is short.
- No matter how you feel about your current job, the time may be right to switch to something new.
- Now they've put up a wall of fire to keep us out while they switch to something else.
- She would switch quickly from one to another, sometimes running through all four in the course of an hour.
- So he asked to be switched to the other end.
- For today only, or rather, so long as you are at large, all calls to Washington will be switched to me and my staff here.
- He switched the phone from one hand to the other.
- It will then switch to a new design, which is yet to be decided.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.