"switch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They will switch on and off in the first two weeks.
- They switch all the stuff in your room with someone else's.
- There was no sound of a light's being switched on in the sitting room, but we might not have been able to hear it.
- The race was given its present name and switched to October in 2011.
- This led to their decision to switch to Windows in mid-1997.
- He started there as a running back before switching to safety in the middle of the 2000 season.
- Just make sure you are ready to switch in 12 months' time when the rate drops.
- Switch in generations took place before the start of the season.
- Why ever did I switch to this kind of nursing in the first place?
- She looked at their faces when Francisco switched on the light in his house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.