"switch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest of the system switched to cable by August 18, 1892.
- She was not supposed to be working on the night of her death, having been persuaded to switch shifts by Charlie.
- Miss Smith closed the front door and came over to switch on a light by the sofa.
- She watched him as he switched on the light by the bed and drew the curtains.
- Rap's attention switched back to the action by the casement.
- The entire country will switch to digital by 2012.
- You must switch to electronic payments by March 1, 2013.
- Our objective should be to switch entirely to renewable energy by 2050.
- All current beneficiaries must switch to electronic payments by March 1, 2013.
- Many fund companies let investors switch among the stock, bond and money market funds in their group by telephone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.