"switch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sir, do you want me to switch over internal systems now?
- It's surprising - or perhaps it isn't - how quickly people can switch over.
- It does not give industry enough time to switch over.
- So there's been plenty of time for applications to switch over and start using it.
- She winced and closed them to switch over from her night vision.
- They had to be using the other channel, he thought, switching over.
- I was bored enough to switch over after 20 minutes.
- Let's see if we can get him to switch over to English characters.
- Then he switched over, and wrote down the letters of the reply as they came to him.
- It is understandable that more modern computer systems are easier to switch over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.