"switch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His meeting was not until the next morning, so he could switch off for a few hours.
- I tried to switch him off to something else, but he kept right on.
- I went to the door and switched the light off in the room.
- He looked around for some way to switch off the light but could find none.
- I switched off the light and was in the dark.
- How many of you would have actually switched off by now?
- She switched off the light and moved toward the front window.
- He got back into bed and switched off the light.
- He left the room, switching off the light behind him.
- He reached out as if to switch off the phone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.