"switch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They switch their focus from the subject to the physical act of getting a word out."
- She would switch quickly from one to another, sometimes running through all four in the course of an hour.
- He switched the phone from one hand to the other.
- To do this a person must switch the focus of their attention from themselves to God.
- It took a lot of training to learn to switch from one to another.
- I find it easy to switch from one role to the other.
- But a year and a half into college, she switched her major from art to social work.
- For some patients it may be difficult to switch quickly from one drug to another.
- He is happy to have been switched from the 800.
- The center had just recently switched from their own well to using town water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.