"switch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The light had been switched out in their lives, she said.
- Someone switched out the light; I found myself upon the floor.
- He switched out the light but did not go back to sleep.
- He got to his feet and switched out the lights.
- We were over by the door, and he switched the light out.
- He switched out the light in the hall and went to bed.
- She switched out the light and went along to see if anyone else was ready.
- And, of course, limited by the simple opportunity to switch them out without being caught at it.
- One of them switched out his green light when he saw us.
- Climbing into bed, she switched out the light and turned on to her side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.