"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, with all his force, he launched himself toward the stars, letting the safety line run out behind him.
- In the distance a fountain of red orange reached from the lake toward the stars.
- That was the way to go, toward the first two stars.
- The tall man's face was raised toward the stars and his gray eyes seemed to see far beyond them.
- He flung his hands apart and gazed up toward the stars.
- He turned his face back toward the empty sky and the brightening stars.
- Sparks spin in the wind and rise toward the stars.
- When men have ventured toward the stars it is not easy to come back to Earth.
- There were too many of them to recover, so they went out toward the stars.
- Its nose pointed toward the open doors and the stars beyond.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.