"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three thousand stars could be named, one for each person who died that day.
- No one expects to look out and really see the star named for them.
- A star and a mountain were named after him.
- Finally, there are a few stars named after people.
- The stars in the sky weren't named for movie stars?
- But each could just as easily be any of a thousand other stars named or merely numbered.
- Leaving aside these attempts, the stars named after individuals fall broadly into two groups.
- A star named Michael jackson was born on August 29.
- A star in the Cassiopeia constellation is named after her.
- The remaining examples are mostly stars named after astronomers or astronauts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.