"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Howard said that he hoped to return within a very few weeks, when the dangerous stage of the war had passed.
- The manic stage had passed and she was even regaining a fondness for Duncan.
- A moment later the stage passed them.
- No stage had passed through in the last week.
- It marked another stage passed, a new tempo introduced.
- He felt less tired, the stage of utter exhaustion had passed.
- Barth argued that a particular stage in history was passing, and pointed to possible directions from there.
- Each stage passed increases game's difficulty (quantity and speed of enemy tanks).
- That stage passed and suddenly he began running.
- Many civilizations and stages of the evolution of life passed before him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.