"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There will be conferences and small conventions and scholastic sports events and concerts.
- Tom Clarke, the company's marketing director, said: "It's very righteous to say corporations shouldn't be involved in scholastic sports.
- Ah, yes, it's time once again to collectively moan about the terrible state of scholastic and youth sports in New Jersey.
- She also wanted to pursue and concentrate on scholastic sports, like basketball.
- It offers many student-oriented services, specialty academic programs, extra-curricular clubs, various after-school programs and a wide array of scholastic sports.
- "It's probably the most remarkable feat that we've ever seen in the state in terms of scholastic sports," Magdon said of Cheshire's streak.
- Dr. Wilson maintains that teaching camaraderie and fitness should remain the primary purpose of scholastic sports.
- "About 70 percent of our students participate in at least one varsity or scholastic sport," Mr. Hare said.
- But Ms. Benson's goal is to reach the nearly 85 percent of students who don't play scholastic sports.
- The Hobachi is published monthly, and includes articles on scholastic sports, education, teacher profiles, student profiles and current events.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.