"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He spent his retirement as a sports historian and writer.
- He would say, as a devout sports historian, that he has absorbed the lessons of those who preceded him.
- John Thorn (born April 17, 1947) is a noted sports historian, author, and cultural commentator.
- As sports historians are aware, the court was originally raised several feet above ground level in order to put it above the snow level.
- No one believed them then, nor do any sports historians believe them now.
- However the threat, by Roosevelt, to eliminate football is disputed by sports historians.
- The book the documented the scandal and was used by sports historians for the next 70 years.
- He was also a sports historian and author.
- Some of the anachronisms in fight songs are too subtle to bother any but the most obsessive sports historians.
- He was considered by sports historians as one of the greatest tackles of his era.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.