"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was only the second time in major sports history, and the first since 1942, that a team won a series after trailing 3-0.
- Here was a moment in sports history, and hardly anyone stayed around.
- It was the largest contract in sports history at the time.
- I am glad it's going to a place of sports history.
- It was 1927 when Ruth set what may always remain the best known record in sports history.
- These three years have turned into one of the best second acts in American sports history.
- He took what many consider the most celebrated photograph in sports history.
- There hasn't been anything like it before or after in sports history.
- He was going to make sports history in front of half the world.
- His place in sports history may be small, but it's deserved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.