"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Try to keep your conservative hate out of sports stories.
- I would like to see this treated as the "sports story of the year".
- He wrestled in college and wrote sports stories for the student newspaper.
- Other times, Marshall might have identified a sports story that had heart.
- It is by so far the biggest sports story of our generation its not even close.
- "How do you tell the greatest sports story of the past 100 years?"
- For example, years will go by in which the only positive news that comes out of, say, Detroit, are sports stories.
- In some ways it is an old sports story - the dream of using one's talent to rise up, become something more than you are.
- Without the pursuit of truth, there can be no standards and calls to murder are seen as a sports story.
- By spring, he might be part of the biggest sports story in the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.