"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They initially split up in 1998 after releasing seven albums.
- An immediate twist that occurred this season was that the contestants were initially split into two tribes based on gender.
- The contestants were initially split into a male and female team.
- Though the groups were initially split, they negotiated a $300 million deal in late December that pooled the soccer rights into one partnership.
- Ownership was initially split between the two founding companies, with Accenture owning 51% and Microsoft 49%.
- The Chinese Army appeared initially split over how to deal with the demonstrators.
- This time the islands were initially split with all the males on Shark island and the females on Tiger island.
- The 18 clubs are initially split into 2 (North and South) groups, containing 9 teams in each.
- Consider a 10MB file, initially split into ten 1MB chunks.
- The Lake 10 was initially split into two enrollment divisions in football only.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.