"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I guess you can't split water into hydrogen and oxygen at only 84C.
- Photocatalysts that can split water have been around for decades.
- Gratzel was one of the first chemists to split water using light.
- In order to split water into oxygen and hydrogen, we would have to supply energy.
- The high temperatures necessary to split water can be achieved through the use of concentrating solar power.
- How possible is it that ultraviolet light might have split water?
- The green-pigmented organisms that could split water inherited the Earth.
- Replies: It doesn't take a particularly high voltage to split water.
- There is a threshhold voltage necessary to split water at all.
- Here's the thing: it takes energy to split water into H2 and O2.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.