"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These various business activities were eventually split up in the 1980s.
- They eventually split in 1979, at which point Russell drifted out of the music industry for a while.
- The band eventually split up after several members moved to London.
- They eventually split up and finished their career in 2008.
- This was the original sect, from which two others eventually split.
- The family will eventually split up in late fall or early winter.
- No agreement was reached, and the two armies eventually split, each going their separate ways.
- They eventually split up because of different interests in music genres.
- In 1996 he decided to start working on his own, and eventually split with Pyton.
- They eventually split up in 1968, which lasted more than six years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.