"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Couldn't we just split logs and hollow them out?
- He looked like a regular Maine guy heading out to split logs or tap his maple trees for syrup.
- When using an axe to split logs, it's awfully tempting to aim at the top of the log.
- This is generally used when attempting to split logs with a large diameter.
- Give them an axe to split logs, and they cut off their own foot.
- She used it to split logs, though she was the height of nonsense herself and barely heavier than the chopper.
- She would rather split logs herself than suffer while he did it.
- I split logs and built fires in my fireplace.
- They lacked the tools to split logs for a puncheon floor.
- You could have attached his face to an axe handle and used it to split logs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.