"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, there were variations in the spelling rules.
- The spelling rules given above are also very similar to those for the plural of nouns.
- The spelling rules are useful, but this is, after all, a novel, not a textbook.
- But the High Council said current spelling rules should continue to be tolerated for many years.
- However, some people do not know of or choose not to adhere to this spelling rule.
- The spelling rules of most Romance languages are fairly simple, but subject to considerable regional variation.
- The ruling came in response to a case brought by the father of two sons who objected to the new spelling rules.
- One reason for this is that medieval English lacked definite spelling rules.
- The government revised the spelling rules in 1912, 1921 and 1930, which were relatively phonemic.
- Many media outlets in Austria use house style rather than the official spelling rules.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.